Thursday, November 02, 2006

my bday gathering on 01nov

special thanks to all my loveliest friends!
u guys know who u all r.. ;)
thank you so much for that wonderful day.
it is an awesome memory.
really appreciate wad each and everyone of u have done.
to those who cudnt make it for 1 reason or another (ahem! cuzy, beefy & mei) hee.
u guys r spared! altho mayb u can buy me lunch or coffee? ;)
hehe. jus kiddin.

cuzy dear.. thank u so much for the calls. it meant the world to me to hear frm u... 'ni zhi dao ni shi zui hao de!' =) mmmmuaaackss!

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO VERYYYY MUCH!
=)
all the coordinating and hard work PAID OFF guys!
danielle, u did an awesome job. thanks for all ur help and effort.
love u all so much!

anybody got pix frm that day pls let me noe on msn! or email me or smthg.. many thanks!

No comments: